Bindina Street – Soncino (CR)
1) Once inside “WILD LAKE” lodge, from now on referred to as “the lodge”, only CARP FISHING and SPIN FISHING are allowed.
2) For both activities it must be used the CATCH AND RELEASE technique.
3) Services offered within the lodge:
3a) Fishing spot. The spot will be designated to the Guest on arrival or during the booking.
3b) Facilities are available with cold and hot water, shower, WC, washstand, fridge, bipolar wall socket 6A/230V, food and beverage vending machine.
3c) Box for breackdowns, requests and Guests’ advices. Upon agreement with the Staff it can be organized the supply of services like: grocery shopping, outgoing mail and other services.
4) Please be aware that the main gate and the common areas are monitored in video surveillance by CCTV.
5) The parking area inside the lodge is NOT monitored and the Management declines every responsability about stolen objects and damages to the vehicles. The area will be designated to the Guest upon arrival and can’t be changed without the permission of the Management. Guest’s vehicle can be controlled by the Management at the arrival and at the departure. Vehicles must stay in the designated parking area and they can’t be moved without the Management’s permission.
6) Access to the lodge is subject to limited enrolment and it will be allowed solely to the Guests, who have booked and paid in advance.
7) Only after the payment of the entire amount, that can be done by bank transfer, credit card or by other payment’s method that can be arranged with the Management, the booking will be considerated valid. Guest’s partners must be declared at time of booking. Undeclared partners can be left out from the lodge, depending on Management’s decision. Payment of the stay imply full acceptance of these Rules and Regulations. EXCEPT PARTICULAR CASES, IN AGREEMENT WITH THE MANAGEMENT, booking is NOT refundable.
8) The Guest is invited to respect the flora and fauna and, moreover, to respect the fish species living in the lodge.
9) The Guest is invited to the correct use of the equipment and services supplied in the lodge.
10) Moving inside the lodge is allowed only by foot.
11) Damage, involuntary or malicious death of fishes will be subjected to a fine of € 25/kg for fishes up to 15 Kg and € 100/kg for fishes from 15 to 20 kg. The Management has the right to decide the amount of the fine in case of heavier fishes. The maximum penality is set to € 300/kg.
12) Stealing fishes will immediately be reported to the authorities by the Management.
13) Arrival time in Wild Lake lodge for Guest practicing carp fishing is set from 10a.m. to 11a.m. of the first booked day and Guest must leave the designated fishing spot within 7p.m. of the last booked day or at 11a.m. of the day after. Management has the responsibility of taking the Guest from the designated fishing spot to the vehicle using the lodge’s transportations. Entries and exits, different to the designated ones, can be used only with the Management’s permission and can be arranged at time of booking.
14) Check in for Guest practicing spin fishing is set up to 8a.m., except for different arrangement with the Management at the time of booking. The ticket validy is for the entire day, from the dawn to the sunset.
15) CARP FISHING will be practiced only in enumerate fishing spots, where the Fisher (max 2 per spot) and non fishing guest (max 1 pro Fisher) can pitch tents or gazebo that must be hunter green or mimetic. Maximum 1 table and 1 chiar pre person.
15a) Inside the lodge it is strictly forbidden to shout during the day and the night, listening loudly to music, or the use of night lights that are unnecessary for the fishing activity.
15b) Every fishing Guest can use up to 3 fishing pole.
15c) At the designation of the fishing spot the Management will also assign the corrisponding fishing area in the lake.
15d) The fishing spot can’t be left unattended during the fishign.
15e) In case that both Fisher want to leave the spot , even temporarily, they must cast the fishing line.
15f) When the spot is assigned to only one Fisher, and he’s in need of leaving even temporarily, he must cast the fishing line.
15g) Fishing spot must be kept clear and the garbage must be put in the specific trash bags given by the Management.
It’s strictly forbidden to the Fisher’s guest to fish. In case of transgression the Fisher will immediately have to pay the entire amount of the ticket and of the entire stay for the partner.
15h) The equipped boats can be used from 2 persons at the time and only for the placement of the fishing line, the chum or with particular conditions to cast the fishes. It’s forbidden to use the boat during the night.
15i) Every boat assigned by the Management is provided with safety equipment.
15j) The Guest, who uses the boat, is requested to wear the life jacket before taking on board.
15k) The boat must be taken back safe and ready to be used. Damages found during its return will have to be paid by the Guest in line with the below price list:
-Boat washing: € 25
– Broken or missing oars and tholespins: € 25
– Broken boat (even partially: from € 100 to € 500)
15l) It’s allowed to the use of the baitboat, within the limit of the lake’s area assigned by the Management.
15m) Baits allowed are: boilies and various well-cooked corns. The maximus daily quantity is 2Kg pro Fisher. It’s strictly forbidden the use of any other type of bait like: flour, blood and its by-products and the living baits.
15n) It’s necessary to use a specific landing net and one or more unhooking mats, that will be provided by the Management.
15o) It’s strictly forbidden the use of carp sack.
15p) The Fisher is invited to take pictures or videos of the catched fishes as quickly as possible and then to release them. The Fisher can’t take pictures or videos standing up to prevent the fall of the fish to the ground and to prevent damages to it. Transgressor will be subjected to a fine as written in point 11). Fishes can’t be cast in the boat, but they must be carried with the landing net out of the watercraft.
15q) it’s strictly forbidden the use of the “FEEDER METHOD”, of “ZIG RIG” and similar.
15r) It’s necessary the use of the braid reel.
16) SPIN FISHING: must be practiced only by boat or by belly boat.
16a) Every boat can be used from 2 Guest at the time. For the use the watercrafts please go reading previous points 15h) 15i) 15j) and 15k).
16b) It’s necessary to keep the watercrafts at a distance of 3mt. from banks, rushes, islands and from every obstacle in the lake (such as fallen plans and artificial rafts ).
16c) It’s strictly forbidden the “snagging” technique.
16d) It’s strictly forbidden the use of “BOGA GRIP”.
17) Any violation of these Rules and Regulations will cause the immediate ban of the Fisher from the lodge Wild Lake. Moreover the Fisher and his non fishing Guest won’t be able to ask any refund or compensation. While the Management wil be able to ask them the refund of the damages caused upon departure from the lodge. The quantification of the damages will be notified to the Guest by the Management. The Guest must refund the amount in full prior to picking up the vehicle from the parking area.
18) Swimming is NOT allowed.
19) In the whole lodge’s area it’s strictly forbidden to light any fire, to use motorized vehicles, to damage or to collect any species of plant and to wound, to hunt or to kill any kind of animal, to collect and to destroy their eggs, their nests, their hideouts and morover it’s forbidden to damage or to destroy their habitat.
20) It’ strictly forbidden the hunting activity.
21) The Guest can go from its fishing spot to the service room or to its vehicle only by foot and avoiding disturbing other Guests or the animals.
22) The Guest can use only the toilettes in the service room for its bodily needs.
23) The Guest will have to recycle using the specific trash bags provided by the Management.
24) The Management decliens every responsability caused by the Guest to third part.
25) The Management will store the personal data of the Guest with the aim to inform it about the news and the activities that will be improved by the Wild Lake lodge (italian legislative decree n. 196/2003). With the acquisition of the Rules and Regulations the Guest specifically authorizes the Management to use its personal data as written before.
26) The Staff of Wild Lake lodge will be present every day from 9a.m. to 5p.m.
27) The lodge’s gate is closed every day at 7p.m.
28) The use of the services room by the Guest is unlimited. However it’s suggested to use it from 6a.m. to 10p.m.
29) A list with the emergency numbers will be given to every Guest. Here’s below:
– Firemen (call 115)
– First Aid (call 118)
– Police (call 113)
– Carabinieri (call 112)
– Managers (cell. +39 3220.127.116.111 or +39 318.104.22.1682)
In case of emergency every Fisher will be allowed to open the gate to exit.
30) The Guest is responsable for its own safety and security. He’s aware that fishing activity can lead to some risks like: slipping, fall, drowning, insect’s pricks, animal bites, sunstroke, tree falls etc. the Guest is invited to behave in such a way to aviod any damage to itself, to other Guests and to the Staff..
31) the Guest has the responsability for every damage caused by the wrong use of the equipment like the boat, the fishing spot, the steep paths and the whole lodge, services room and its equipment (shower, fridge etc.) included.
32) The Guest is asked to inform the lodge’s Staff about every possible dangerous situation or about any suggestion to improve the lodge.
33) If the authority of the Site of the Community Importance should temporarily or totally limit the fishing activity for any reason, that is uncontestable to the Management of the lodge, nothing would be refunded to Guest. On the contrary, if the SCI should temporarily or totally limit the fishing activity for any reason, that is contestable to the Management of the lodge, the entry ticket would be refund.